Robert Epstein represents a diverse clientele in the entertainment field. Clients include recording artists, songwriters, performers and producers, as well as corporate entities such as media companies and music publishers.
Bob has lectured at New York University, University of Southern California and the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
“Super Lawyer- New York Metro” in Entertainment and Sports, Super Lawyers, 2017-2020
“Analysis of Physical and Digital Distribution Companies,” Entertainment Industry Contracts, Volume 9 (LexisNexis)
Associations & Activities
- Panelist, 2021 Virtual Synch Summit
- Pace University Lubin School of Business, former adjunct professor
- The Songwriters’ Hall of Fame, former counsel
- Eric Clapton’s US charity, The Crossroads at Antigua Foundation, president
- Riverside Park Conservancy, trustee
- The Michael Bolton Charities, Inc., board member emeritus