- Roberts & Ritholz LLP
- Pryor, Cashman, Sherman & Flynn LLP
- Hughes, Hubbard & Reed LLP
- Brooklyn Law School, JD
- Hunter College of Social Work, MSW
- SUNY Binghamton, BA
- Computer Cookie Control: Transaction Generated Information and Privacy Regulation on the Internet” published in the Journal of Law and Policy, Spring 1997. Winner of the Nathan Burkan Writing Competition, from ASCAP in 1996
- Winner of the Honorable William C. Conner Writing Competition of the New York Intellectual Property Law Association in 1996 for: “Fair Digital Use: The Fair Use Doctrine in a Digital Society” published inIntellectual Property Law Annual 1997.