Tyler Horowitz is a transactional attorney whose practice is focused primarily in the areas of corporate, finance and intellectual property in the entertainment, digital media and technology industries.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD
- Cardozo Arts and Entertainment Law Journal, Vol. 36 Staff Editor
- Florida State University, B.S.
- Contractual Disruptions: How They Arise and How to Prepare, Digital Media Licensing Association (DMLA), June 11, 2020 (co-authored with Elizabeth Altman)
- COVID-19 Relief, CDAS Legal Blog, May 26, 2020