Robert Freedman is an internationally-recognized transactional attorney in the field of entertainment with many years’ experience representing award-winning filmmakers, independent producers, theaters, writers, directors, performers, composers, and charitable and non-profit associations. He has also represented clients in corporate matters and is a mediator.
His clients have included MacNeil Lehrer Productions, National Interfaith Cable Coalition, Great Chefs Television, Tony Brown Productions, Marc Brown and documentary producers William Greaves, Danny Anker, Rob Gardner, Bill Jersey, Mort Silverstein, and Aviva Kempner.
Bob has been selected as a “New York Super Lawyer” from 2006 to 2015 for the New York Super Lawyers – Metro Edition.
- Leavy Rosensweig & Hyman LLP
- Rosenblum & Freedman
- Syracuse University College of Law, LLB
- Lehigh University, BA
- The Chronicles of Bob, Author
- Leading treatise on television contract law, Entertainment Industry Contracts: Television, published by Lexis-Nexis, Author
- Entertainment Law and Finance, Former Contributing Editor
- “New York Metro Super Lawyer,” Super Lawyers, 2006-2018