Robert Epstein represents a diverse clientele in the entertainment field. Clients include recording artists, songwriters, performers and producers, as well as corporate entities such as media companies and music publishers. Bob has lectured at New York University, The University of Southern California, and New York’s School of Visual Arts.
- Beldock, Levine & Hoffman LLP
- Epstein, Levinsohn, Bodine, Hurwitz & Weinstein LLP
- Epstein, Levinsohn & Weinstein LLP
- CBS News
- University of Michigan School of Law, JD
- Cornell University, BA
“Analysis of Physical and Digital Distribution Companies,” which appears in Volume 9 of the LexisNexis series of books entitled Entertainment Industry Contracts.
Associations and Activities
- The Songwriters’ Hall of Fame, General Counsel
- Eric Clapton’s US charity, The Crossroads at Antigua Foundation, President
- Riverside Park Fund, Board Member
- The Michael Bolton Charities, Inc., Board Member Emeritus
- “New York Metro Super Lawyer” Super Lawyers, 2017-2018