Robert Epstein represents a diverse clientele in the entertainment field. Clients include recording artists, songwriters, performers and producers, as well as corporate entities such as media companies and music publishers.
Bob has lectured at New York University, University of Southern California and the School of Visual Arts in New York City.
- Beldock, Levine & Hoffman LLP
- Epstein, Levinsohn, Bodine, Hurwitz & Weinstein LLP
- Epstein, Levinsohn & Weinstein LLP
- CBS News
- University of Michigan School of Law, JD
- Cornell University, BA
- “Analysis of Physical and Digital Distribution Companies,” Entertainment Industry Contracts, Volume 9 (LexisNexis)
Associations and Activities
- Pace University Lubin School of Business, adjunct professor
- The Songwriters’ Hall of Fame, former counsel
- Eric Clapton’s US charity, The Crossroads at Antigua Foundation, president
- Riverside Park Conservancy, trustee
- The Michael Bolton Charities, Inc., board member emeritus
- “Super Lawyer- New York Metro” in Entertainment and Sports, Super Lawyers, 2017-2018