Marc Hershberg is an attorney in CDAS’s Entertainment Group, where he represents individuals and companies in a wide variety of theatre, film and television deals. He works with first-time and award-winning producers, directors, writers, designers, performers, rights-holders, and investors, and he has provided legal advice in connection with the development, production, and exploitation of several high-profile intellectual properties.
Marc writes a column for Forbes about the entertainment business.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- The University of Chicago Law School, JD
- The Chicago Legal Forum, Managing Editor
- Cornell University, BS with Honors
- National Alliance for Musical Theatre (NAMT) Technology & Theatre Virtual Conference: Digitizing the Fourth Wall – Q&A, April 7, 2020
Associations and Activities
- New York State Bar Association Entertainment and Sports Law Section’s Committees on Motion Pictures, Theatre and Performing Arts, and Television and Radio