Lindsay R. Edelstein is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. Prior to joining CDAS, Lindsay was a litigation associate in the New York office of Mound Cotton Wollan & Greengrass LLP, where she represented clients in commercial litigation matters in both federal and state courts.
Lindsay graduated from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law with a concentration in litigation. While in law school, she served as a staff editor for the Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law and provided legal counsel to filmmakers as a student advocate in Cardozo’s Indie Film Clinic.
Prior to law school, she spent several years working in the entertainment industry, including positions at the New York Post, Creative Artists Agency and on the Showtime series “Californication.”
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD
- Cardozo Journal of International and Comparative Law, Staff Editor
- Emory University, BA
- The Good, the Bad, and the JPEG: Staying Safe in the Constant Showdown over Digital Content Use Online, Landslide, ABA, September/October 2018 (co-authored with Scott J. Sholder)
- Determining a Reasonable Licensing Fee for Purposes of Copyright Damage Awards, Bright Ideas, NYSBA Spring/Summer 2018 (co-authored with Scott J. Sholder)
- “Rock of Aging: Music Artists Estates and Planning,” Moderator, CSUSA Mid- Winter Meeting (February 2, 2019)
Associations and Activities
- New York City Bar Association, Copyright and Literary Property Committee (2018-2021)
- Copyright Society of the USA (CSUSA)
- “New York Metro Rising Star,” Super Lawyers, 2018