Golda Calonge is a transactional attorney in the firm’s Entertainment practice group. She counsels clients on entertainment, intellectual property and media law matters, with a focus on television, digital media, and film. Golda has worked with media conglomerates and fashion/lifestyle brands throughout various stages of growth, from forming LLCs and drafting organizational documents to drafting form service agreements and facilitating corporate finance transactions.
- Thompson Hine LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pitman LLP
- University of California, Berkeley, J.D.
Berkeley Technology Law Journal, Editorial Board
American Jurisprudence Award, Art & Cultural Property Law
- Columbia University, M.S.W.
- New York University, B.A.
- “PPPs in the age of Duterte,” Infrastructure Investor, March 2018
- “Preserving Endangered Languages in Native Communities in the Face of Conflicting Federal Education Policy,” Sovereignty Symposium, June 2015
Associations and Activities
- Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Young Patrons of Lincoln Center
- Native fluency in Tagalog