Adam Beasley primarily counsels clients in entertainment and intellectual property matters. His practice focuses on film and television, publishing, and music.
In film and television, Adam advises a variety of scripted, reality and documentary productions in financing, production and distribution matters. Services include negotiating financing, rights acquisition, music licenses and talent deals; and advising on clearance and fair use issues; and negotiating distribution and foreign sales agreements ranging from “all rights deals” to complex digital and hybrid deals. Adam also provides packaging services for film and television productions.
- Cardozo Law School, JD, cum laude
- Cardozo Law Review, Articles Editor
- Middle Tennessee State University, BS, summa cum laude
- Variety, Dealmakers Impact Report, “Up Next,” 2018
- “New York Metro Rising Star,” Super Lawyers, 2018