Mikaela graduated from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law with a concentration in intellectual property. While in law school she served as the Senior Articles Editor for the Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal and participated in The Indie Film Clinic, where she provided pro bono legal assistance to independent documentary and narrative filmmakers.
Prior to law school Mikaela worked as a licensing agent and special projects manager at the international photography agency Art + Commerce, which represents some of the most influential image-makers in fashion, travel and lifestyle. There she represented emerging and established photographers and photographers’ estates for commercial and editorial licensing, exhibitions, and product collaborations.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD, cum laude
- Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal, Senior Articles Editor
- Bard College, BA
Associations and Activities
- Copyright Society of the USA (CSUSA), member
- Media Law Resource Center (MLRC), member
- New York City Bar Association, member