Marissa B. Lewis is an associate in the firm’s Litigation, Copyright and Trademark practice groups. Marissa represents and advises clients across various industries in copyright, trademark, false advertising, unfair competition, and right of publicity disputes.
Marissa graduated from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law with a concentration in intellectual property. While in law school, she served as Associate Editor for the Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution and served as student legal counsel in The Indie Film Clinic.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, JD, cum laude, Monrad Paulsen Scholar
- Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution, Associate Editor
- University of Maryland, BA
Associations and Activities
- Copyright Society of the USA (CSUSA), member
- International Trademark Association (INTA), member