Joshua M. Greenberg is a transactional attorney practicing primarily in the areas of venture, corporate, trademark, and digital media and entertainment law. Prior to joining Cowan DeBaets, Josh was an associate at Masur Griffitts + LLP, where he worked with start-up and growth-oriented companies in the technology, creative, blockchain and cryptocurrency, and consumer product and service industries counseling entrepreneurs on commercial and business, corporate and securities, seed-stage and venture capital financing, and intellectual property matters.
While in law school, Josh interned with CDAS, Tough Mudder, and the Brooklyn Nets and Barclays Center, and was a clinician with the Brooklyn Law Incubator and Policy (BLIP) Clinic, which offers pro bono legal services to entrepreneurs and pre-revenue startups, largely in the tech, Internet, communications, and new media spaces.
- Brooklyn Law School, JD
- Journal of Law and Policy, Associate Managing Editor
- Lehigh University, BA, magna cum laude
- “The Privacy-Proof Plaintiff: But First, Let Me Share Your #Selfie,” Journal of Law and Policy, 23 J. L. & Pol’y (2015)
Associations and Activities
- Lehigh Lawyers Association
- Lehigh University Alumni Admissions Outreach Program
- Alpha Epsilon Pi at Lehigh University, Advisor and Alumni Board Chair