Brittany L. Kaplan is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. Brittany represents clients in commercial and intellectual property matters, with an emphasis on copyright and trademark disputes.
Prior to joining CDAS, Brittany was a litigation associate in the New York office of Dentons US LLP, where she represented clients in a broad range of complex commercial litigation and arbitration matters. Brittany has experience in both state and federal courts, and has represented clients before the American Arbitration Association.
While in law school, Brittany served as a managing editor of the Columbia Journal of European Law.
- Dentons US LLP
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Columbia University Law School, JD, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- Columbia Journal of European Law, Managing Editor
- Columbia University, BA, magna cum laude
Associations and Activities
- New York City Bar Association